I. DELIVERY AND RETURN OF PURCHASED GOODS
- "Cargo" stands for an item weighing more than 30 kg. When the cart contains a "cargo" product, to some countries goods are delivered by a forwarding company.
- "EXW - truck freight" is a designation for the kart when the weight of the goods in it exceeds 1000 kg or when it contains a product with a very large size or weight, which requires transport by truck.
2. Goods purchased through www.tpsgarage.com are delivered to the address specified by the Client, except in the cases where a product or the whole kart is marked as "EXW - truck freight". In this case, the cost of delivery is not included in the total amount of the invoice. Within two working days after a submitted order, an individual offer for the supply of goods will be sent to an e-mail addres specified by the customer. If the latter rejects our delivery offer, he should himself arrange the transport of the goods from our warehouse located at – Republic of Bulgaria, city of Varna, 262 Vladislav Varnenchik Blvd.
3. In all other cases, the delivery cost is automatically added to the cart after adding a product and choosing the country for delivery. The price for the transport is formed depending on the weight of the goods, the country for delivery and other specific characteristics of the goods or requirements of the shipping company that will deliver the goods. Normally, courier companies are used for the supply of goods and for products marked with "cargo" a forwarding company is used.
4. The User / Client bears the entire risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. Right after transfer of the goods to a courier, the TRADER is exempt from risk which is then transferred onto the user / client. The TRADER shall not be responsible for a delay in the event that the delay is due to the courier company or to another provider.
5. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully reviewed by the user / client or by a person authorized by him. Any damage, strokes and other damages should be reported immediately to the TRADER. In case damages are detected that had occurred during the goods transport, the TRADER shall not be responsible for the warranty service on those goods. In case of stated false or miswritten address, contact person and / or phone number upon filing an order, the TRADER shall not be bound by any obligation to perform the order.
6. Upon delivery of the goods, the user / client or a third party shall sign the accompanying documents. A third party is anyone who is not the holder of the order, but who accepts the goods upon delivery and is present at the address specified by the Client. Upon refusal to receive the goods, out of the cases described below, the refusal is considered to be unfounded and the Client shall owe payment of the costs for delivery and return of the goods. In case the Client is not found at the address within the term for the delivery, or if access is not provided, as well as conditions appropriate for delivery of the goods within this period, the TRADER is discharged from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
7. Where the goods supplied do obviously not correspond to the goods ordered / purchased by the Client, and where that may be established through an ordinary examination, the Client may request the goods delivered to be replaced by goods corresponding to the ones ordered / purchased by him, within 10 days of its receipt.
8. A Client may return purchased goods within up to 20 (twenty) calendar days after receipt of the goods.
9. In case of discrepancy of the purchased and shipped goods, through fault of the trader, the goods shall be returned to the TRADER at its account by a courier company, transport company or otherwise specified by the TRADER. The TRADER shall send the Client the right goods at its own account and if this turns out to be impossible, it shall refund the amount of the goods purchased and the transport costs after its return receipt.
10. In the event that the goods have been used, damaged, or if the packaging has been damaged, soiled or if both the goods and the packaging have been in a bad state, the TRADER shall be entitled to refuse to accept the goods back and refuse to reimburse the amount paid for the goods wholly or partly and may only recover the sum of the transport costs incurred for delivery to the client's address.
11. In all other cases, the Client has the right to return the purchased goods within up to 20 calendar days as from their purchase and regardless of the reasons for return, provided that the goods have not been used or damaged, the packaging has not been damaged or stained and both the goods and the packaging have been in a good state.
12. Countries to which the system automatically calculates the transport cots:
Bulgaria; Romania; Austria; Hungary; Greece; Germany; Poland; Slovakia; Slovenia; Croatia; Czech Republic; Belgium; UK; Italy; Luxembourg; France; Netherlands; Denmark; Estonia; Ireland; Spain; Latvia; Lithuania; Portugal; Finland; Sweden;
For shipment of goods to other countries, please, contact us for further information.
13. Order processing:
Orders received by 02 pm on a working day are processed for sending within the day of the order receipt. Orders received after 02 pm on a working day or at weekends, are processed on the first possible working day. "EXW - truck freight" goods are usually prepared for shipment for 1-2 working days.
14. Ordinary terms for delivery:
Bulgaria - 1 day
Romania - 1-2 days
Austria; Hungary; Greece - 2-4 days
Germany; Poland; Slovakia; Slovenia; Croatia; Czech Republic - 3-4 days
Belgium; UK; Italy; Luxembourg; France; Netherlands - 3-5 days
Denmark; Estonia; Ireland; Spain; Latvia; Lithuania - 4-5 days
Portugal; Finland; Sweden - 4-7 days
15. Ordinary terms for “cargo” delivery:
Bulgaria; Romania; Greece – 1 - 4 days
The quoted delivery times are counted in working days. The specified time is statistical, i.e. the normal transit times to major cities in the specified countries. For consignments addressed for remote locations, shipments containing an outdated or incomplete address or such lacking a contact phone number of the recipient, as well as shipments from / to a residential address, that fixed delivery time may vary and be extended.